5 Star Revew!

Discussion in 'Plugs, Promotion, & Success Stories' started by A.Edrington, Jan 15, 2013.

1. A.Edrington

A.Edrington New Member

Traditionally Defiant: Caraline can be found on Amazon kindle and paperback http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Traditionally+defiant%3A+Caraline
    In a time when women had no right to defend themselves, and no say in who they married. Caraline Hawkins; a defiant, strong willed woman, decides to take her stand. She gets together with a group of her friends to set a new tradition. One where women could choose the direction their lives will go. It may not be the way men or the law wants it. Who’s to say they will ever know? These women are smart, sassy, persuasive members of society. They will spark a love that is pure and true in the men they see as worthy.

I have already received 5 stars, come see why!

Attached Files:

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Congratulations, I hope your books does great! I will check out you link to you book!

3. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Thanks for sharing. Be sure and say hello in the meets and greets and be sure and get you an Avatar soon. It's so much better when we have a smiling face to go with your name, even if that smiling face is your pet.

Sam