Another Cw Writer Following The Email Link

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Traci B, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Traci B

Traci B New Member

Hi, everyone! I'm a member over at Christian Writers, so some of you already know me, and like me, you probably got an email from Rebecca inviting you here. If we don't know each other, it's great to meet you. If we do, hi! *waves*

I'll be setting up my profile shortly, but for now here's the nutshell version:

I have three blogs - writing (Tracings), poetry (poemflow) and hoopdancing/everything else in my life (Circular Praise). I can also be found at my Etsy shop (Bonney Designs), on Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Hoop City, Hooping.org and Christian Writers.

I write, crochet, make jewelry, shoot pictures, haunt yard sales and hoopdance (dancing with hula hoops). Bright, colorful things, texture and movement attract me, and I try to focus on the happy in my writing and my outlook.

Just started a freelance career, so I'm looking for clients and projects. Also looking for a day job to pay bills until the freelancing and other writing projects take off.

I have three novels drafted, one stuck in WB (writer's block) limbo, and ideas for several more. I'm thinking about turning some of my poetry into chapbooks, and I'm entertaining a crazy notion concerning a collection of essays about things I've learned in the last two years of hoopdancing.

That's probably way more than you wanted to know about me, but there it is. :)

2. Lady Suzette

Lady Suzette New Member

Hola!! ^_^

3. Wordsculptor

Wordsculptor New Member

Waving back.

4. EBraten

EBraten New Member

Hi, TraciB! As one who can't even get a hula hoop to do one "orbit", you have my deep respect. Good to see you're here too.

5. Traci B

Traci B New Member

Hi, E! Glad to see you here. :)

If you had the right size and weight of hoop and a little coaching to get you started, I'm fairly sure you could get the hoop going.

6. mosher_lynn@yahoo.com

Hey, Hooper! Glad you're here, too! :D

7. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello and welcome Traci! It is great to meet you!