Audiobook Narrator saying hi!

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Jake Urry, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Jake Urry

Jake Urry New Member

Hello!

I'm an actor and voice talent, and have also written 3 non-fiction performance guides.

I'm very interested in narrating audiobooks and would love to work with indie authors on any book narration projects. Being new to this and unrepresented, I'm happy to work for a fraction of the price of your average 'Audible' narrator, and will endeavor to produce the highest quality recording, no matter how long it takes me! Please see below for my fees.

If you'd like a quote, please email me at jakeurry@hotmail.com, with a brief description of your project, a word count, and any other details you think would be helpful.

I also run Just Some Theatre Company with 2 wonderful people, we tour shows around the UK, run workshops in performance and public speaking.

Do get in touch and say hello, I look forward to getting to know people! :)

Voicereel

This is my audiobook voicereel, to give you an idea of the sound of my voice. If comissioned, I will always send you samples of myself reading your work to choose from, before recording the whole work.

https://soundcloud.com/jake-urry/jake-urry-audiobooks-reel

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hi Jake, welcome to Indieauthors! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

Jake Urry likes this.
  3. Jake Urry

Jake Urry New Member

Thanks very much :D

4. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Welcome to the site. I've done one audio book so far and hope to do more at some point.