Blogs For Book Reviews

Discussion in 'Indie Writing, Publishing & Marketing Discussion' started by Adambo, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Adambo

Adambo New Member

So far, I've self published two Christian fantasy novels. They are entitled Legends of the Saloli: Approaching Storm and Legends of the Saloli: Vengeance and Mercy. Currently, they are not getting a whole lot of attention. To fix this, I am looking for people who write review blogs that would be willing to read and review the first book (Approaching Storm). If you are interested, please post a link to your blog so I can take a look at it, and message me your email address. I can email the book to you in whatever format is best for you. If you would like to know more about the story, here is a link. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

2. Traci B

Traci B New Member

My blog isn't strictly for book reviews, but I do post them. Here's a link to my review page: http://tracibonney.wordpress.com/book-reviews/

From the blurb I saw on Amazon, I think your book would make an interesting read. I'll be glad to review it if you want me to.

3. Adambo

Adambo New Member

Is anyone else interested?

4. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Hey I don't blog or read much but since you only do Christian words why don't you join our face book page for Christian Indie Authors..
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/117510274996874/

5. Adambo

Adambo New Member

If anyone is still interested, I'm still looking for more people to review this!

6. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

Sure I'll review it. I can also interview you or you could do a guest post on my blog if you'd like. I'm doing that for another independent author I met through Blogger. Her guest post on my blog will be posted tomorrow. If you want to take a look, it is http://sherrilackey.blogspot.com

I joined a writer's platform building campaign here a while back. I've met a lot of other author's that way. It's great for building networks and getting ideas on how to promote your writing. Info on that can be found on my blog too. Last year I also did the A-Z Blogging Challenge which was fun but I also did a lot of networking through that as well.

7. Adambo

Adambo New Member

All right, I'd be glad to email you the PDF. I'll need your email address, so if you'd please message it to me?

8. Heidi

Heidi New Member

Am I too late to join in? (I'm new here - just off to write a hello on the intro board) I'd love to do a review on my blog, and I have a daughter who LOVES the Warriors series, so I think she'd be excited to read your books too. :) - Heidi

9. Adambo

Adambo New Member

May I have a link to your blog so I can check it out?

10. Heidi

Heidi New Member

11. Adambo

Adambo New Member

Looks great! If you'd just message me your email address, I'd be happy to email you the PDF :)

12. Anya Yana

Anya Yana New Member

13. Anya Yana

Anya Yana New Member

14. ShawnLamb

ShawnLamb New Member

FYI - Alert! Do you know who owns the right to book reviews? Apparently, Amazon! Yep. Read my latest blog, where I share this disturbing discovery. http://bitly.com/hfiJoj

15. Von

Von New Member

I write reviews for bookcrash, and cross post them to amazon. My blog, or, one of my blogs, is vonstakes.blogspot.com. I write YA Sci-fi/fantasy myself. Feel free.

16. Adambo

Adambo New Member

I'd be happy to send you the PDF, Von. May I have your email address? Please PM it to me.

17. drdaveherndon

drdaveherndon New Member

I don't have a blog but I have read your first book. I enjoyed it and now my son is reading it.

18. Von

Von New Member

Oh? Which book? Island peoples?