"day Two" If Off To My Editor ... Hazzah!

Discussion in 'Indie Writing, Publishing & Marketing Discussion' started by Jesterhawk, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Jesterhawk

Jesterhawk New Member

Hazzah is my new favorite word!

I finished off "Day Two" or part two of my epic tale and have sent it off to my editor. She will polish it and then a couple of rounds back and forth and I will have Day Two to release. I think I am officially going to call it "The Healer" since that is one main thrusts of this second part. We will see how that flies past my editor. She likes LOOOOOOOONG titles. I think of it as the series title is the long title and this is just a quickie note so that you can determine which order they are in. We will see. :)

JH

2. Michael J Scott

Michael J Scott New Member

Congratulations! I hope it does well!

3. Jesterhawk

Jesterhawk New Member

Thanks!

4. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

I think the healer sounds like it would good fit, congratulations with part two!

5. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Hey do you have a cover yet, we have some great artists that I hope to pull over to this site when the doors open. :)

6. Jesterhawk

Jesterhawk New Member

I do not have a cover yet. But I am going to follow the design of the first one in that I will illuminate more of the map and change the title on the top. I am planning on doing that for all of these parts. However, once I create the single compiled version, I do not know what cover I will do and would be looking for a designer. And the books I write after this will need ones also. So, I am looking forward to them for future stuff.

Thanks
    JH