Donald Trup In The News.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Samantha Fury, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

I think this is a pretty good way for Obama to get some free cash but I don't think he'll take Trump on his offer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

2. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

I saw this, and think it made Trump look ridiculous. It's obvious he's just trolling for attention. :rolleyes:

Imho, there's no way Obama will release this info -- or at least, not the genuine, undoctored records. If he's wanted to be transparent with the American people about this information, he wouldn't have sealed and hidden it in the first place.

3. Samantha Fury

I think he's trying to get anyone that might be on the fence, to vote for Romney. I have a different take, and I love that he did this. I think it's about time someone did something to try and get to the truth. :)

4. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

Interesting -- I hadn't thought of it that way. Do you think it will have an impact with the undecideds?

Btw, I'm 100% in agreement that the American people deserve the truth. I just won't hold my breath in getting any truth from this administration.

Samantha Fury likes this.
  5. Samantha Fury

I don't think he'll tell the truth and I think he'll try to make Trump look like a crack pot. I've watched that show you're fired several times
    and I really like trump, the show kind of showed me the kind of person he is. I think he really does care about America. I mean he does
    not need the money.

They could tax the begeeves out of him and he'd still have more money than anyone I know. I so pray that it makes someone think. I hope it makes people see that O wants to keep things hidden, that he is not an American. I know some people will think I'm crazy for thinking that, but lets be honest. If he could prove it with ease he would.

I also think he's a Muslim, and for now we can still have our opinions. That was meant as a joke but if we have this man for four more years, it will get less funny every day.

Again I'm praying that this Trump thing will at the very least make people think. I mean if your candidate could give 5 million for just releasing records that should be public anyway wouldn't it make you wonder just a little, if he was hiding something.