Email Notifications

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by RebeccaPMinor, Feb 10, 2012.

1. RebeccaPMinor

RebeccaPMinor New Member

Can someone clarify for me why the option to uncheck email notifications is grayed-out in my profile/settings area? I don't mean to sound like a grump, but I really would rather only read messages online. Getting emails everytime there is a response to thread is not a manageable load of information delivery for me.

If you could let me know what I'm missing in order to change those settings, that would be great. Thanks!

2. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for letting me know about this -- you should definitely be able to adjust your subscriptions.

If you click here, you should be able to select an option from the drop-down in the "Auto follow topics I reply to. Notification frequency:" area towards the top of the screen. If you select "None," I believe it will cancel all your subscriptions. My guess is that "Offline" will follow them, but will only alert you on the site (no emails).

Don't forget to click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page when you've adjusted your settings.

If this doesn't do the trick, please let me know and I'll put a ticket in to support so we can get it resolved asap.