Favorite Character In Your Books?

Discussion in 'Indie Writing, Publishing & Marketing Discussion' started by jedi79, Sep 4, 2012.

1. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Do you have a favorite character among the ones you've invented, and what makes them your favorite?
    [background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]
    [/background]​

2. Y I Lee

Y I Lee New Member

My favorite character is Stagman from my soon to be published novel Through a Glass.
    I love him, because in my mind he is gorgeous! I would say he is in the image of the awesome gospel singer Guy Penrod.
    I can't say too much about him without giving away the story. But he's strong, kind, and gifted. You don't mess with Stagman!! :)

Samantha Fury likes this.
  3. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Wow I don't think I could pick just one. All my leading men are awesome. I think Rick White might be at the top of that list. He's a super CIA agent, that's from my home state. I just love him, so for now I'll pick him, but don't tell Angel, or Michael, or Maxx. LOL!!

4. Traci B

Traci B New Member

If I have to pick a favorite, it would be Marc Thibodaux from Chantal's Call. He's strong, protective, loving and committed to his faith in God. He's the kind of guy I hope to meet and marry one day.

Samantha Fury likes this.