Greetings All!

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Lynn Blackmar, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Lynn Blackmar

Lynn Blackmar New Member

I'm Michelle Lynn Blackmar, known on most retailers as Lynn Blackmar. I write a variety of genres, but the series I've started putting out so far is a quirky action-adventure espionage series with touches of comedy. If you've seen the TV show Chuck, it's pretty similar in tone, though I actually wrote the first book before I ever saw Chuck.

Surfer Girl is the first book in the Misfit Spies series, about a college surfer named Arena who ends up stealing a technology and forced to join the CIA since she's about the only person who can use it. The second book, Rebel, is about to come out, and it's about the "superspy" who trained Arena. Misfit is a free short story I wrote to promote the series, about one of the other Misfits. The last book, Catalyst, about the director and analyst of the Misfits, will be out in 2013. Dunno if I will go farther with this series, but we'll see.

I'm also writing a YA novel based on the Scarlet Pimpernel, but from a female perspective. It will be out in early 2013.

Attached Files:

2. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Hey welcome. This place as all forums of late is slow paced, but we are growing and becoming a fountain of information through threads, and links. Thanks for becoming a part of a Indie Site that will be around we pray for years to come.

Samantha Fury

3. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard! I's a pleasure to have you here. :)

4. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello, and welcome to IndieAuthors! It is great to meet you, and have you here!