Hello From The Shores Of Lake Geneva

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by bewonderfulnow, Dec 27, 2012.

1. bewonderfulnow

bewonderfulnow New Member

Hello to all of you, my name is Thomas Oberbichler, I like to be called Tom and I'm an author, writer's coach, self-hypnosis and NLP trainer.
    My first language is German and so I started my independent writing and publishing with my first books in German and I've just started out with the first English edition.

Living and writing the wonderful way is my "thing". That's what I do and that's what I write about.

I guess mostly my books qualify for the Advice/How to section and then I just love to tell stories and that's what I do. So while I write non-fiction, it's fiction at the same time.

I truly love the digital revolution and all the possibilities and opportunities that have opened up for us to be (emotionally) successful als independent authors and writers.

I blog regularly on feeling good and independent writing and publishing and look forward to share my experiences with you and to support each other on our paths.

If you want to have a look at my blog, you find out a lot more about me :)

http://bewonderfulnow.com

be wonderful!

Tom

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello Tom, and welcome to IndieAuthors! It is great to meet you! I enjoyed reading you blog!

3. bewonderfulnow

bewonderfulnow New Member

Thanks, jedi79 - it's a pleasure being part of this awesome community!

4. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Thanks for joining us. We have lots to offer for the Indie Author, and hope to be growing and adding more threads to help authors find covers, editors and everything they need to make their books the best they can be.

Samantha