Hello Indie Authors

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by sherrijots, Jan 23, 2012.

1. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

Just stopping by to say "hi". I'm Sherri. I'm happy to have been introduced to Indie Authors. I'm just trying to familiarize myself with everything here. I live in Montana, up on the hi-line. I'm currently working on the third installment of my Armorian Empires Trilogy. After that, I have several more WIPs to edit and publish due to a writing spree I went on last fall. I'm not sure if that will ever happen again, but at least those manuscripts will keep me busy for a few years to come! :D

drdaveherndon likes this.
  2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello, and welcome Sherri to IndieAuthors! It is great to have you here!

3. drdaveherndon

drdaveherndon New Member

I am almost done reading your book, "The Winds of the Molornu". I must say that I am impressed. I really like how you have developed the characters and I have been drawn into the story. I am looking forward to reading the next two books of the series.

4. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

Thank you for your kind words! I am still embarrassed about all the typos I missed when I foolishly edited the book myself. I have learned a valuable lesson, and now I have Paul and my kids edit for me! I'm editing and revising the third book right now. Paul read through it and pointed out several things that needed revising, things I hadn't noticed when I read through it before. Hopefully, I will have it finished before long.

5. hippiechyck

hippiechyck New Member

Hi Sherri :) i LOVE my editor :lol:

6. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

Hi Barbara! I love my editors too! :)