Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by mjph, Jan 10, 2012.

1. mjph

mjph Member

This is the first time I have ever (I mean ever) gotten to use my name as a screen name. I'm coming over from the CW website. It feels like a new addition to the house and we are all coming over to check it out and decide if this is where we will hang out. I'll keep checking in, but It feels kind of weird. I'm looking forward to the new venue. We CW people need to be ever mindful of style of this new venue and how we present ourselves and by extension Christ to those who are not Christians. I hearby pledge to not to be jerky towards anyone who doesn't share my values, but I reserve the right to share my faith just as I would out in public.

This summer I wrote my first book, The College Field Manual: A Young Adult's Guide to Faith, Finances, and Education. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005Y5J6CE It is currently available through Kindle and Createspace due to the fact that I have signed on to the KDP Select Program. Today is day three of my book giveaway, so stop by the above site and get your free copy.

I'm considering my options for my next writing project and have done some prewriting on them, but I've not decided. I'm at this point intending to do all of them, but I just don't know which one I'm really going to jump into. I would love to hear from authors who have faced a similiar situation and how you handled it.

Once my Kindle Select sentence is over, I will need to decide whether to reenlist or go back to listing my e-book elsewhere.

2. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome, Mike! I'm really glad to see you here. :)

Please feel free to add your books over in the book shop. One can never get enough free publicity. :)

3. mjph

mjph Member

That book shop is very cool. Great idea.

4. fairieswriter

fairieswriter New Member

Hi, Mike. I just joined also. Went to get your book for my Kindle. ;) You may want to consider doing a free blog tour at FIRST Wild Card Tours. I'm the director.

5. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello and welcome Mike! I will have to check out your book on my Kindle!

6. mjph

mjph Member

Thank you for the offer. I'll check it out. I've not done a blog tour before.