Hi! I'm New. Happy To Meet New Friends!

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by authorsherrismith, Jan 20, 2013.

1. authorsherrismith

authorsherrismith New Member

Ii haven't participated in any type of forum for several years. Yet, this site and this one drew me in. My name is Sherri Smith. I live in central Illinois and write Christian fiction. I have three books published and all can be purchased through Amazon Kindle. I also keep print books on hand and for book signings.

Simply From My Heart - A book of poetry, dedicated to my Dad and written during my "victim recovery" stage.

Bitter Water - First book in my Water Trilogy. All three of these books are set in Central Illinois.

Troubled Water - Second book in the trilogy.

I am happy to meet you all. Thanks for allowing me to join. Looking forward to exploring the rest of the site!

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello, and welcome to IndieAuthors! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

authorsherrismith likes this.
  3. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Welcome Sherri,

We are still building but we hope that this some day will be the hub for everything Indie. Face book is fun but there is nothing like a forum for organization of facts, links and information. Thanks for joining us, and keep playing with the functions you can and are welcome to post links. That way folks can find your work with ease.

Samantha

Maid for Martin

All I did was type in the book title, then click the little link button that looks like a paper clip on it's side, a screen comes up and you paste in your link from Amazon. :)

authorsherrismith likes this.
  4. authorsherrismith

authorsherrismith New Member

I'm going to try that! Thanks!

Bitter Water
    Troubled Water

These are the first two books of my Water Trilogy.

Simply From My Heart - My First Book, poetry and essays dedicated to my Dad.

I think these might just work and I learned a new tool. Thanks Samantha!

Sherri

5. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

I didn't have a lot of time to look your page over, but I don't think you have an Author Central Page. I think you can set one up here.

https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/books/book-detail-page?ie=UTF8&bookASIN=1440485526&index=default