How Rude!

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Louise Warman, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Louise Warman

Louise Warman New Member

Hello all from the French Pyrenees.

I confess to joining in January and then failing to return. It was my birthday so I'm blaming the Madiran, which is our local red.

I am a rat race escapee, originally from London but most recently lived in lovely Oxford. And then in 2010 my other half and I moved to this corner of south west France, to start a new life and we began by building our own house and garden. Three years on it is finished. Well, finished ish. The first two years were a real challenge as we didn't have an electric grid connection so were reliant on solar panels, generators and the kindness of our amazing neighbours. Yes, I am writing about our adventures - the first draft is done and is now sitting waiting for the re-writes to begin. I'll get back to it when the back is broken on the veg plot - as we are largely self-sufficient it is quite important!

I have two novels on Amazon and am just getting going on a blog.

Looking forward to connecting with you all, sharing and gathering info and advice and having a good banter about books.

Louise

2. davidbergsland

davidbergsland New Member

Welcome! It sounds like a fun tale... survival mode is a lot of work.

3. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello, and welcome to Indieauthors Louise! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

4. Louise Warman

Louise Warman New Member

Thanks for the welcomes.