How to get Media Publicity for your book for Free ??

Discussion in 'Plugs, Promotion, & Success Stories' started by Seth Varcetti, May 7, 2015.

1. Seth Varcetti

Seth Varcetti New Member

Hello all!
    I just want to share some info to promote your books.
    I want to tell you that if you want to promote your books more effectively, you have to start thinking media publicity is the key!
    I know how Publicity, promotion, marketing is like a blur world and pretty hard to conquer.
    After several years of struggling to promote my own book, I can honestly say that publicity is really, really IMPORTANT.
    Online publicity via social media marketing, blogging, etc is fine, but what you really need to effectively get publicity is Media publicity.
    I'm talking about TV, Radio, Magazine, news publicity.
    I stumbled upon with this PR ebook on payhip: https://payhip.com/b/0xTj
    I think its one of the most amazing find for me to because I finally got media publicity that I really needs for my books
    This book makes me knows, The Secret to Instant media publicity and the approach is so easy and it can be applied to promote anything for free.
    I really want to share the book and send it to you for free here but it doesn't feels right. If you want to buy it, its just 6 dollars..
    But I want to let you know, I don't get any commission whatsoever for this book sales, I just want to help fellow indie authors here to achieve more readers.
    Sorry for the long post, I hope I catch you all soon on TV or the news.

Good luck!!!

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hi Seth, thank s for posting this. Looks like a great tool.