I'm Going To Reintroduce Myself

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by srussell, Oct 22, 2012.

1. srussell

srussell New Member

Many of you probably already know me from Christianwriters.com, but I have made a whopping one post on this site. So....I'm reintroducing my self.

I'm a technical writer, so I'm blessed to make my living by writing, though I'd rather be writing about knights and fairies than bits and bytes. I have 3 kids (one turns 18 today), and have been married 21 years.

What else? I have ventured into the wild world of indie publishing recently by releasing my book, Oath of the Brother Blades on Kindle. I've probably made a bunch of newbie mistakes and should have logged on here a lot sooner. Oh well.

I guess that's it.

Sam

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hi Sam, welcome to IndieAuthors! Great to meet you!

3. Jesterhawk

Jesterhawk New Member

Welcome

4. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

Hi Sam! Congrats on your new release! I don't blame you for wanting to write about knights and fairies. My new release has a few faery folk in it, the aes sidhe to be exact, among other things. ;)

5. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Hey Sam.. lol this is Sam, but you know me as Jacks Girl, so that still works too. Glad to see you over here. I've been doing the Indie Dance since 2010 so if you need anything just ask.

6. srussell

srussell New Member

Thanks, everyone. It's great to be here.

7. kbear

kbear New Member

Hi Sam! I'm new here too. Nice to meet you! Your book sounds techy something my husband would probably like or is it your job that's techy? I've been an indie author for almost 2 years now. Mine is personal and considered a memoir.