K. Brown Freelancer Turned To Marketing Consultant

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by ATPMarketing, Feb 12, 2014.

1. ATPMarketing

ATPMarketing New Member

Student, marketing consultant, brother, family man– these words barely give you the exact definition of me, so here's another shot.

Hi, my name is Krystain Brown. For as long as I can remember I love reading; as a kid I was reading books beyond my level, wondering one day if I could write books with that much perfection. A shame to admit, but I backed down after the inability to finish my own novel. Currently, I’m finishing continuous education in Public Speaking, Marketing and English & Composition – these classes with a little bit of freelancing, gave me the qualifications to start a new dream of marketing and consulting for those authors who needed assistance.

Do I have a goal?

To be honest, every person, company and businessman should have a goal – my goal while pertains the company I have just launched is more personal. My goal is to be recognized for my talents, to do something good in my life I can be proud of. This right here is the start of that goal and by February 20th, I hope to have at least one client that has given me a chance.

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello Krystain, welcome to Indieauthors! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

ATPMarketing likes this.