Literary Marketing Consultant.

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Laura Gallier, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Laura Gallier

Laura Gallier New Member

Good afternoon,

I'm Laura Gallier, the founder and leader of Literary+. I consult with indie authors and related trades such as editors and help them market themselves and their works more efficiently and successfully, primarily through social media. I recently started the Michael Keenan Project as well, where people can watch how I build the reputation of my chief editor. The idea is to remove the curtain and give people insight into my methodology. The blog is entirely honest so the world will see the successes and the moments where I crash and burn.

Away from marketing, I'm a horse lover, ex-dog trainer, and writer of both fiction and non-fiction. My non-fiction is primarily on positive reinforcement and I'm currently writing a book on marketing for indie authors and other trades. My fiction however, is usually dark fantasy of some strain. I have done horror shorts and even attempted a romance once!

I moved to Prague a couple of months ago after having lived my life up until then in England. I adore this city and my fiction trilogy is being set here, it lends itself perfectly to the atmosphere.

I think that covers everything. :)

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hi Laura, and welcome to Indieauthors! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

3. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Welcome to the forum, I'm hoping things will pick up here some in the states when winter sets in. Forums are slow but they are the best way to create a data base of information for the Indie Author.

Hey thanks for checking out the site. I think that sounds like a great idea I will check out your blog, we have a face book page you can like, and come back often!

Samantha Fury

4. Laura Gallier

Laura Gallier New Member

Thank you both for the welcome, I'll have a good look around.