Netflix Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by wgjones3, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

This week I'm watching Espn with my xbox this is really cool, I know off topic. I'm watching Monk again. I know. I just really like that show.

Samantha

2. Jesterhawk

Jesterhawk New Member

I don't have NetFlix anymore. But if "Robin Hood" from the BBC is still on there, I thought it was really great. By now they may have like 4 seasons. I watched all of season 1 and was impressed. It was very enjoyable.

JH

3. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Fact or faked is a good show on Netflix. It seems like they are streaming more over time. I think I am going to watch some Magnum P.I. soon on Netflix. Classic 80's!

Samantha Fury likes this.
  4. Samantha Fury

I love Magnum, I haven't watched that in years. :) I keep wishing him or Chuck would run for president.

5. Samantha Fury

I'll add I don't really know Tom's political stance, but I always thought he was a conservative . :)

6. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

I loved watching BBC's Robin Hood, until what happened to Marian. I won't say what, to keep from spoiling. But the show was never the same for me after that.

Fact or Faked is a lot of fun! :)

I also love Monk. And Psych.

Is Magnum PI on Netflix? I haven't seen that in years. Might be worth another watch! :)

7. Jesterhawk

Jesterhawk New Member

Wait a minute! What happen to Marian? I only saw to the end of the first season and loved it and nothing happened to Marian. I don't have NetFlix right now so I can't see it. Now I have to know. Bummer!

JH

8. Indie Authors

Staff Member

Um... well... if you really want to know, click this link. If you don't want to know, don't click or hover over it, because it definitely contains spoilers. ;)

9. Samantha Fury

I looked at it. I love spoilers because I don't like wasting my time if something is not going the way it should. I'm weird that way most of the time I'd rather watch something I've watched that I know goes the way I wish it too. It's one reason I so love Netflix. I'm like those little kids that sit and watch the little Mermaid 400 times.. LOL We don't bother to count how many times I've watched Dirty Dancing or The Replacements, or Pretty Woman..

Sam

10. Jesterhawk

Jesterhawk New Member

Yeah I love spoilers so I looked. But I must say I was surprised. Definitely not what I would have expected after having watched the first season. But writers do like to write LOL!!

JH

11. silumenye

silumenye New Member

My mom and I both liked the BBC Robin Hood. We love the archery, the action, the music...

But if you didn't like what happened at the end of Season 2, you are REALLY going to hate what happened at the end of Season 3!

12. Indie Authors

Staff Member

Ok yikes! I don't want to know if it's bad, but now I'm also morbidly curious. lol! ;)

13. butifnot

butifnot New Member

We watch American Pickers and Cake Boss - also DC cupcakes.

14. davidbergsland

davidbergsland New Member

Yup! the last season got really bad.

15. Samantha Fury

I know it's not family but I've started watching Burn Notice, I like the way they explain so many things, it kind of helps me in my mystery novels. The only thing I don't like is some of the cursing.

16. LEFred

LEFred New Member

Orange is the New Black was my summertime obsession. Usually, I'm strictly a sci-fi and fantasy television fan, so even I'm surprised by how much I loved that show!

It's also a book, if reading is more your thing (which, since we're on a writers' forum, I'm assuming it is!)

17. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Netflix just added Agents of Shield If you like action/sifi! I have watched this show form the start, and it is worth checking out. But, I am also a comic fan too.

18. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

For Mr. Bean fans, Johnny English was just added. Blue Bloods if you are into the detective shows.

19. Samantha Fury

I'm back on Netflix again watching this and that and some Hulu since mythebusters moved over there