New Kickstarter Project Encourages Children To Read

Discussion in 'Plugs, Promotion, & Success Stories' started by buildingv, May 2, 2014.

1. buildingv

buildingv New Member

I launched my Building Voices project about 5 days ago and since then I've contacted family, friends, forums, editors, etc. I know that my project is awesome and very much needed, but I don't have as many supporters as I would like. Everyday, I'm reaching out to new people and venues, but I guess it's going to take some more advertisement.

Please view my project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/buildingvoices/building-voices-no-voice-should-go-unheard?ref=email.

Also, check out my blog at www.buildingvoices.com/blog and drop me a note.

2. buildingv

buildingv New Member

Just to add, if you ever decide to join a crowd funding organization, please plan ahead. It's an awesome way to fund your first book or project, but you must start your blog and build your audience ahead of time.

3. buildingv

buildingv New Member

I relaunched my Kickstarter project about 30 days after the first one and this time around it was funded. I raised over $500 towards my book which helped cover some publishing expenses. Thank you to everyone for your support!

4. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

It is great to hear that your relaunch was helpful!