Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by J.P.Hansen, Jan 10, 2012.

1. J.P.Hansen

J.P.Hansen New Member

Hi, I'm J.P. Hansen, new to the site. It looks like a great place. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hearing about their publications.

I review mysteries at kindlemystery.blogspot.com. I blog on editing at artediting.blogspot.com. I welcome guest posts.

My The Vanilla Lawyer in the Mayhem Blues was just published at Amazon.

J.P. Hansen

"Delving into corporate greed, race relations, and politics in the music business, The Vanilla Lawyer in the Mayhem Blues is a highly suspenseful and thought-provoking mystery in which the protagonist seeks justice and to assuage his own guilt. J.P. Hansen writes with assurance and passion."
    —Debbi Mack, New York Times bestselling author of Identity Crisis and Least Wanted

2. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome, J.P., and congratulations on the publication of your new book! It's great to have you here! :)

Reading your post, I think a couple of our tools may be very helpful for publicizing your work. For instance, we offer free syndication in the blogs section. I just wrote an entry on how to hook this up. Although your blog(s) are updated on another site, they will automatically update here -- which means expanded readership for you.

In addition, you're welcome to add your book to our Book Shop so other members (and potential readers!) can check it out.

If you have any questions (or suggestions for improvement) with the site, please feel free to post in the Support Forum.

Again, welcome. I look forward to seeing you around the site!

3. Traci B

Traci B New Member

Congratulations on your book being published, JP!

4. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello and welcome J.P.! It is great to have you here!

5. mosher_lynn@yahoo.com

Hello, JP! Nice to meet you. Congratulations on your book and the endorsement. Hope it does well! :D