New to Indieauthors

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by G. Allen Cook, Jun 22, 2016.

1. G. Allen Cook

G. Allen Cook New Member

Hello, all! I'm glad to be here. I usually just lurk a bit on forums, reading what others have to say and following their advice, but I would like to try being a bit more "out there" with my online presence. I have self-published four collections, and (I don't know if I'm supposed to say this here) I've placed some stories in an actual anthology. But self-publishing is my love.

Hope I'm not a nuisance to anyone. Thanks to Indieauthors for allowing me to join. Looking forward to engaging in posts and conversations in the future.

Thank you, all.

G.

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

HI G, welcome to Indieauthors! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

3. G. Allen Cook

G. Allen Cook New Member

Hello, jedi79! Thank you for the welcome. Nice to meet you. I'm using up so much time (I would never say "wasting time" when it's so fun) reading through all the comments and back discussions. Thank you sincerely for having me. I hope I get to know folk soon!

4. dixie pieslak

dixie pieslak New Member

Hi. New here as of today, and it's about time. I'm in several writer's groups in Southern California, but this is the first time I've joined one line. (Is this a group? An association? A gathering of souls fired by lik passions?) However it be descried, count me in.