Newly Published Grace, Miracles, And Chocolate

Discussion in 'Plugs, Promotion, & Success Stories' started by marriottcole, Jan 11, 2013.

1. marriottcole

marriottcole New Member

My newly published book, Grace, MIracles and Chocolate, is subtitled Conceived by Gang Rape, Husband Murdered, Son Committed Suicide; Can God Really Work All Things Out for Good?
    Even though there are several chapters that can make a reader cry, reviewers have told me that there are a few that make them laugh, too. Forty-seven chapters include many miracles of healing, provision, guidance, and direction which I hope will inspire readers to develop a deeper relationship with Jesus.
    You can preview the book at http://bookstore.inspiringvoices.com/Products/SKU-000526398/grace-miracles-and-chocolate.aspx . Sincerely yours, Marriott Cole

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Congratulations with your book! Sounds interesting, I hope it does great for you!

marriottcole likes this.
  3. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Thanks for sharing be sure and go to the meets and greets if you have not and say hello to everyone.

Sam

4. marriottcole

marriottcole New Member

How do I get to the meet and greets? Thanks for your input. Sincerely, Marriott Cole

Samantha Fury likes this.
  5. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Sorry I missed this but I see you found the meets. :)