Professional Book Cover Design

Discussion in 'Plugs, Promotion, & Success Stories' started by kwrite, May 19, 2014.

1. kwrite

kwrite New Member

Book Cover Design: http://book.dreamcatcherkr.com/

Please checkout my book cover designs by clicking on the link above. R Mind Design specializes in creating unique covers for excellent books. Each cover is custom designed for the book. Whether an illustrated or photo-based cover, R Mind Design can produce it to your satisfaction. I founded R Mind Design in 2013; however, my background began over half a decade ago. Your cover is your calling card, it is the first thing that pulls the reader in. I have my BFA in Graphic Design and I've been trained in composition, color, readability, textures, and overall what attracts a readers eye. I'm a writer myself and I love helping out in anyway I can. Feel free to contact me and ask me questions. I am very reasonable and if you let me know what your budget is, I'll try to work with you in order to give you a fantastic cover. I've attached a few examples below.
    All the best,
    Kendall

Attached Files:

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Great site, helpful resource too. Thank you for posting this!

kwrite likes this.
  3. buildingv

buildingv New Member

Do you specialize in a certain genre or type of cover? Do you illustrate for children's books?

4. kwrite

kwrite New Member

Hi Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva,
    I wouldn't say I specialize in a certain genre but I do not work with illustrating children's books. However if you'd like, I can put you in contact with a few illustrators I know. Email me at kendallkroderick at gmail dot com and I'll pass on their contact info.
    All the best,
    Kendall