Rider Turned Writer

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by ajattard, Jul 17, 2013.

1. ajattard

ajattard New Member

Hi Everyone!

My name is A.J. Attard and I am very glad to meet you all! I am an indie author trying to get my footing in a rapidly changing and exciting literary world. I am a writer of many genres currently. I have two mystery/suspense/romance novels on Amazon as well as a children's book, with other children's books, mysteries, and another novel in the works. Writing is one of the most amazing things I found in my life, a true passion and inspiration to me, as well as a joy and a challenge.

I have spent most of my life on horseback of one sort or another. I have ridden, participated in competitions, trained horses, and taught riding. I have also worked in other industries, including motor sports, all of which in some way, shape, or form have helped me to become the person I am and have shaped my writing.

I am just delighted to be here and I look forward to meeting you all! I hope you have a great day!

A.J. Attard

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hi, welcome to Indieauthors A.J. Attard! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

ajattard likes this.
  3. ajattard

ajattard New Member

It's wonderful to meet you too! I look forward to reading your work! I hope you have a great day! :)