Samantha Fury Saying Hello Again!

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Samantha Fury, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

I'd like to say a hello to everyone. I'm Samantha Fury, I write Christian Mystery Romance. I love to write, I love my dogs, and I love being a Christian. Many of you will know me as Jacks Girl from CW. I have two books published now, and I'm working on book three in the Street Justice Series.

I wanted to reintroduce myself, because now I have a new role at Indie Authors. Rebecca has graciously asked me to help contribute to the site and be a Moderator, and I happily said yes. I think this will be a great opportunity and I look forward to getting to know the new folks and touching base with the regulars once again, and if I can be of assistance don't hesitate to ask.

I run several websites and Facebook groups, but I've always loved forums best because of the interaction that can come from learning other members. My Monk-itis as I call it, (ocd) loves forums because of the great organization. Don't you just love links. :)

Nice to meet you all again!!

Samantha Fury
    Author of
    The Street Justice Series

2. Traci B

Traci B New Member

HI, Sam! I haven't been over here in a while. All this Web hopping gets to be too much for the brain after a while. Glad to see you moderating here. Be blessed and have fun with it, sister!

3. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Thanks Traci, I've been hooked on facebook for a while, but I really prefer the safety of a forum. The organization of a good forum can be so much help when you need an answer to something. That's what we are here to do, to compile all the information we can to help the Indie Author on their road to success.

Samantha

4. Indie Authors

Indie Authors Administrator
    Staff Member

Just wanted to say that I'm thrilled to have both you and Patrick (JesterHawk) join the team. I look forward to working with you both, and making IndieAuthors,com the #1 stop for Indie Authors on the Internet! :)

Samantha Fury likes this.
  5. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello Samantha! It is nice to meet you! Looking forward to working together!

Samantha Fury likes this.