Seeking Pod Options For My New Book(S)

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by SandyKC, May 1, 2013.

1. SandyKC

SandyKC New Member

Hi ALL,

I just found out about this site via ChristianWriter when I was searching for information about print on demand options. I published my first book as a Kindle book in February. It is only available as a Kindle edition, but I think having a print option would be beneficial. I don't know what the best option(s) are for that so I joined here to see what I can find out!

I'm a homeschooling mom who lives in the Atlanta Metro area and I specialize in instructional design for overcoming learning disabilities. Aside from the book I've already published, I have two more books that are about 2/3rds complete. I'm hoping to finish both of those by the end of this year. I have a list of book ideas, mostly additional Christian topics, and I plan to keep on writing as long as I am able and/or as long as God has me on this path!

Looking around, I've already seen some familiar names and faces here. I'm looking forward to learning more specifically about the Indie industry.

Glad to be here!

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Hello, and welcome to Indieauthors! It is great to meet you, and have you here!