Tablet Ownership Nearly Doubles In January

Discussion in 'Indie Writing, Publishing & Marketing Discussion' started by MatthewJ, Jan 24, 2012.

1. MatthewJ

MatthewJ New Member

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

I got my first tablet this past Christmas, and love it. It is definitely the way to go. I like my laptop a lot too. I can see that the tablets are the future though. There are so many reasons why. I enjoy reading books on my tablet, and from the people that I talk to they buy most of there book on there tablets.

3. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

I agree, I think tablets are here to stay. I have the first generation of the Nook. I may purchase one of the fancy schmancy tablets that are all the rage right now one of these days, but for now my black and white Nook does the trick. All I want it for is to read books in e-format. The majority of books I purchase these days are for my Nook; my Nook library is getting quite large while my paperback library is looking antiquated. It's amazing the number of books available for the Nook.

4. thebiblestop

thebiblestop New Member

I hope to get a tablet, soon. Money is tight, so I must budget and save for it.

5. silumenye

silumenye New Member

I got a tablet in June last year. I reckon it's one of the best inventions ever. We spend the day at a shopping centre every Friday, but doing shopping never takes all day. Before, we had nothing to do while waiting for my dad to pick us up so that we can go home. Now, those three or four hours no longer go to waste. We buy a coffee, and then can sit down and do some writing.

6. MatthewJ

MatthewJ New Member

Same here. I keep seeing stories of everyone from garbage collectors to orangutans having a tablet. I'm starting to feel left out. :)

thebiblestop likes this.
  7. PaulineCreeden

PaulineCreeden New Member

Got a Tablet for Christmas, too - LOVE my iPad!~

8. jonathoncharlap

jonathoncharlap New Member

I'm getting a Nook Tablet very soon. I like it for its size, since the IPad, is way too big to carry for reading.