Tag & Like My Amazon Books

Discussion in 'Indie Writing, Publishing & Marketing Discussion' started by Samantha Fury, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Hello Indies this will be our Tag & Like my book thread. There will be a separate thread for Facebook Likes.

Indies, one way to do this is to post a link to your Author Central Page. This way other Indies has access to all of your novels and when you get a new book you don't need to come back and update your thread.

If you post links to your novels, when ever you get a new book please return and add a link for each new book to your original post so the new folks tagging can find the new book too.

Indies when you have time please like the Author Central page, the book and tag the authors books.

For those of you that don't know what a Tag is,go here The tags will be right below the Reviews. For those of you just starting out here is an image of Tags

Thank you Samantha Fury

Attached Files:

2. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

sherrijots likes this.
  3. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

Great idea! I've liked and I've tagged, and I'll be happy to like and tag other indie author's pages as well! :)

Here are the links to my Author Central page and my e-book page for anyone interested in liking and tagging them:

Sherri Lackey's Author Central Page

The Vrykolakas Deviation Kindle Version

4. Feenix

Feenix New Member

sherrijots and Samantha Fury like this.