Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jedi79, Nov 16, 2012.

1. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

How are you spending this Thanksgiving this you? My family is going over to Grandma and Grandpas house this year. They always make such a nice dinner, and everyone brings a side dish or dessert. I am looking forward to some pumpkin pie, and stuffing! Most of all it is just great to be with family and share the holiday. I have to work this year on Thanksgiving, which stinks. I only have to work three hours in the morning though, so I guess it could be worse. With less then a week away, I hope everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

Samantha Fury and sherrijots like this.
  2. sherrijots

sherrijots New Member

I'm making the turkey and all the trimmings. Hopefully my mom, who's been in the hospital for 3 weeks, will be out of there and be able to join us. We're having friends over to eat with us as well as a new prison chaplain in our town. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Samantha Fury likes this.
  3. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

We've had a rough week Mom lost her pet of 17 years Snowball, and my Aunt lost their little Sugar of about 7 years. But we will still be thankful and have dinner at Grandma's house. Granny and Papa went to be with the Lord several years ago, but we always go to the old homeplace to eat. There is more room there, and it just would not be the same.

I pray you all have a good time with your families.

sherrijots likes this.
  4. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone~~~