Where Do You Write?

Discussion in 'Indie Writing, Publishing & Marketing Discussion' started by jedi79, Jul 27, 2014.

1. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

Often I find that I like to write in my bedroom. I am the most relaxed and at peace. I have six kids so as you can guess that is why I find it easy to write behind a closed door :D Where is your favorite place to write?

Samantha Fury likes this.
  2. LEFred

LEFred New Member

I also love writing in my bedroom. Though I know you're not supposed to work in bed, I oftentimes write late into the night. It's just way too convenient to close my laptop and pass out immediately after a 3 hour writing session!

My next favorite place to write is a coffee shop but only if it's busy. I feel really self-conscious in a shop where there's only one other patron. It's almost like he/she is going to come peek over my shoulder and disturb my creative flow!!

3. buildingv

buildingv New Member

Always in my office, on my computer at my desk.

4. Anna E. Meyer

Anna E. Meyer New Member

I have a "chair" in my living room that I just curl up with a blanket and my laptop. It's comfy! I liked coffee shops when I lived in the city, but now I'm in a small town, and you need to talk to everyone there!? Haha.

5. Samantha Fury

Samantha Fury Active Member

I like my new desk. I also like writing outside during the fall and some of the spring. I have an outside office that i use. It's really a garage lol but I can write there and the dogs get to be outside too. Good question.