Young Adult Genre Advertising

Discussion in 'Plugs, Promotion, & Success Stories' started by Jabberjays, May 24, 2014.

1. Jabberjays

Jabberjays New Member

Hey indie authors!

I have a Hunger Games website and am looking for authors that want to advertise their books on our website. We have two options available, one being a giveaway and the other being banner advertising. We also have a staff of 16 writers, so if you wanted us to see about doing a review, that's another option.

Our banner advertising is done on a CPM basis, meaning you pay in blocks of 1,000 impressions of your ad. We can accommodate the following sizes:

• 728x90
    • 300x250
    • 468x60
    • 300x600
    • 300x100
    We have higher rates for our banners up top, where most people will see them and cheaper rates for the ads lower down. Our pricing ranges from $1 to $5, depending on the placement of the ad. If you want to do a test run, we have no minimum order other than the 1,000 impressions, which we consider to be a quantity of 1. After the ad runs, we can discuss the success of the ad and either adjust your banner's look or try a different size.

Since we are a Hunger Games site, most people in our audience are geared towards YA or science fiction, but our audience is actually wide ranging in ages. We have 37,000 fans on our Facebook page and 500 followers on Twitter and growing every day.

You can visit our site at: http://www.jabberjays.net/

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or email me at crystal at jabberjays.net. Thank you!

2. jedi79

jedi79 Active Member

This is a great resource, thank you for posting it!

3. Jabberjays

Jabberjays New Member

Well I don't know if I'd call it a resource, lol. But I'm really hoping to be able to help people with some affordable advertising means. (and a way to help us pay our server costs!)

4. LEFred

LEFred New Member

This is excellent! Just emailed Crystal to set something up :)